Fragmob is a cutting edge mobile technology innovator with a focus on social sales productivity apps. We operate more like a Silicon Valley startup than a traditional industry software provider, and are looking for passionate people who love what they do. We’re growing like gangbusters, but we’re still a startup at heart. Show us your passion, your skill, your sense of humor and join the family. Fragmob offers great salaries and benefits for world-class team members.
The Senior Software Engineer Role:
We are looking for a passionate and talented Senior Software Engineer who specializes in Android development to join our mobile team. This is a special opportunity to be part of a team that is defining and driving the cutting edge of our latest mobile efforts. You will work with a tight-knit team of experienced server, web, iOS, and Android developers, building the applications that define the Fragmob mobile experience. You will help bridge the current world of the Fragmob native app into the rich and expanding world of features we have planned. Your work will be highly visible and improve the daily lives of hundreds of thousands of our customers across the world.
Qualifications / Must Haves:
- Deep understanding of Java and the internals of Android frameworks
- Proficient experience with client/server networked applications (http/https)
- Proficient with fragments and the latest Android controls
- Excellent understanding of Android architecture patterns
- Adept knowledge of Android common software design patterns
- Experience with deployment principles and procedures on the Android platform
- Experience with push notifications, registration, etc
- A natural leader, and driven to become a resource and mentor to our team
Ideal Intangible Candidate Characteristics:
- You’re a natural multi-tasker. You’ve always been a fast learner, and your ability to handle multiple tasks is unparalleled
- You have a fantastic sense of humor
- You’re looking for somewhere to grow and call your home, not just your next job
- You’re a professional juggler…. of projects. You’re very comfortable “wearing multiple hats”
Pluses / Nice to Have:
- Experience working with a successful Agile/Scrum team
- Experience with / knowledge of iOS Development
- Experience with Firebase and/or Espresso
What’s in it for you?
- Winner of Inc. 50 Best Workplaces (2016 & 2017 honoree), San Diego Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work”(2016 & 2017), and SDVG Cool Company (2016)
- An exciting environment where we get to implement the great ideas we dream up
- Work with a great team that’s disrupting an enormous industry
- Building tools that impact the financial well being of millions around the world
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision coverage (100% paid for employee)
- 401(k) plan
- Great colleagues
- San Diego office
To apply, send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.