Fragmob is a cutting edge mobile technology innovator with a focus on social sales productivity apps. We operate more like a Silicon Valley startup than a traditional industry software provider, and are looking for passionate people who love what they do. We’re growing like gangbusters, but we’re still a startup at heart. Show us your passion, your skill, your sense of humor and join the family. Fragmob offers great salaries and benefits for world-class team members.
The Senior iOS Developer role:
We are looking for a passionate and talented Senior iOS Developer to join our mobile team. This is a special opportunity to be part of a team that is defining and driving the cutting edge of our latest mobile efforts.
You will work with a tight-knit team of experienced web, iOS, and Android developers, building the applications that define the Fragmob mobile experience. You will help bridge the current world of the Fragmob native app into the rich and expanding world of features we have planned. Your work will be highly visible and improve the daily lives of hundreds of thousands of our customers across the world.
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong coding abilities and mobile development experience with real world applications using
- Solid understanding of design pattern and object oriented programming skills.
- Proficient with client/server networked applications (http/https.)
- Proficient with deployment, Apple Store policies, security, certificates, push notifications, etc.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of best practices, naming conventions, project structure.
- Professional experience with 3rd party library integration and XCode.
- Excellent understanding of programming patterns and ability to architect elegant solutions to complex problems using abstract classes.
- Experience managing dependencies with CocoaPods.
- Experience working with a successful Agile/Scrum team.
- Experience with / knowledge of Android Development.
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting environment where we get to implement the great ideas we dream up
- Work with a great team that’s disrupting an enormous industry
- Build tools that impact the financial well-being of millions around the world
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision coverage (100% paid for employee)
- 401(k) plan + matching
- Professional development allowance
- San Diego office
To apply, send cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.