Fragmob is a cutting edge mobile technology innovator with a focus on social sales productivity apps. We operate more like a Silicon Valley startup than a traditional industry software provider, and are looking for passionate people who love what they do. We’re growing like gangbusters, but we’re still a startup at heart. Show us your passion, your skill, your sense of humor and join the family. Fragmob offers great salaries and benefits for world-class team members.
The Senior SRE / DevOps Engineer role:
We are looking for an adventurous, industrious Senior SRE / DevOps Engineer who specializes in AWS oriented technologies. You will be a member of an engineering team where collaboration and innovation are a key focus. As part of this team you will help build, deploy, and monitor the software that delivers new features to the market. Be prepared to explore new technologies and design concepts as an integral part of your job. This is a special opportunity to be part of a team that is defining and driving the cutting edge of our latest SaaS product.
You will join a tight-knit, agile team of experienced iOS, Android, web, backend and DevOps software engineers whose passion is building and improving a platform which defines the Fragmob experience. Your impact will be highly visible and improve the daily lives of hundreds of thousands of our customers across the world.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with engineering and product to design and build highly available and scalable web services on AWS
- Deploy, monitor, and administer web apps and underlying services on AWS and other cloud infrastructure platforms
- Lead technology initiatives that drive scalability and reliability
- Improve the performance of our web applications and solve scaling issues
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Participate in 24×7 operation support and on-call rotation
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience as DevOps engineer in a scalable production environment
- Knowledge of Linux systems administration and architecture
- Proficient working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) like Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, ECS, ELB, S3, and Cloudfront in a highly available and scalable production environment
- You’ve worked in 24×7 production operations
- Skills to build smart, efficient automation using Python and Bash
- Jenkins continuous integration – build, package, release and deploy
- Git, GitHub, and GitFlow skills
- You can design a monitoring and reporting system based on our unique product needs (e.g. Nagios, Graphite, Cacti, NewRelic, Loggly, Splunk, Graylog etc)
- You act independently when necessary, creating and executing plans for maintenance and implementation
- BI / Analytics / SQL skills and experience
- Database administration skills (AWS Aurora, MySQL, Postgres, MSSQL)
- Experience building RESTful services and/or web applications
- Experience with cloud and infrastructure orchestration tools such as: terraform, packer, consul, vault, chef, ansible, docker, saltstack, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting environment where we get to implement the great ideas we dream up
- Work with a great team that’s disrupting an enormous industry
- Build tools that impact the financial well-being of millions around the world
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision coverage (100% paid for employee)
- 401(k) plan + matching
- Professional development allowance
To apply, send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.