Fragmob is a cutting edge mobile technology innovator with a focus on social sales productivity apps. We operate more like a Silicon Valley startup than a traditional industry software provider, and are looking for passionate people who love what they do. We’re growing like gangbusters, but we’re still a startup at heart. Show us your passion, your skill, your sense of humor and join the family. Fragmob offers great salaries and benefits for world-class team members.
About this role:
We are looking for an adventurous, industrious Lead DevOps/Data Ops Engineer who specializes in cloud technologies. You will be a member of an engineering team where collaboration and innovation are a key focus. As part of this team you will help build, deploy, and monitor the software that delivers new features to the market. Be prepared to explore new technologies and design concepts as an integral part of your job. Here are just a few of the technologies you will be working with: Android, iOS, NodeJs, .NET, Redshift, SQL Server, MySql (Aurora), AWS, Azure, and Jenkins. We hope the right individual will come on board and help us deliver an amazing user experience to hundreds of thousands of customers.
What will you do?
- Partner with engineering and product to design and build highly available and scalable services on AWS (Amazon Web Services) and other cloud providers to provide the best user experience for our customers.
- Deploy, monitor, and administer web apps and underlying services on AWS and other cloud infrastructure platforms
- Lead technology initiatives that drive scalability and reliability
- Lead best security practices across the entire organization
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks and the possibility of error
- You act independently when necessary, creating and executing plans for maintenance and implementation
What do you know?
- At least one modern programming language (Python, Ruby, Java, C#, etc)
- Expertise in the mentality, processes, and tools needed to deliver five nines
- Skills to build a fully automated, highly elastic cloud orchestration framework on AWS/Azure and other cloud providers
- Knowledge of compliance frameworks (pci, sox, etc)
- Knowledge of network security and performance
- Experience with salt/puppet/chef
- Building continuous integration and deployment systems
- Knowledge of monitoring and reporting systems
Why work with us?
- Winner of Inc. 50 Best Workplaces (2016 & 2017 honoree), San Diego Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work”(2016 & 2017), and SDVG Cool Company (2016)- An exciting environment where we get to implement the great ideas we dream up
- Work with a great team that’s disrupting an enormous industry
- Building tools that impact the financial well being of millions around the world
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision coverage (100% paid for employee)
- 401(k) plan
- Great colleagues
- San Diego office
To apply, send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.