Fragmob is a growing software development firm based in San Diego, CA that specializes in mobile, social, and web applications. The company has pioneered many advances in mobile e-commerce, reporting, and contact management, with several awarded patents and patents pending. Fragmob offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent benefits package. We pay 100% of employees medical, vision and dental care. We offer 401k matching, paid vacation, and holidays. We have an immediate long term need for a talented Director of Sales for our office in San Diego, CA.
About this role
The Director of Sales is responsible on a daily basis for ensuring the smooth operation of the sales team’s functions, as well as building, designing, and managing a sales process that is both scalable and actionable. The Director of Sales will create and oversee the continued education and training of their sales team. This person must be a mentor, and provide the example in which we want the entire team to strive to be like. They are a leader, and will build a detailed plan that they will execute on quickly and prove the ROI of their plan. The Director of Sales must also have proven success in building measurement tools to provide accurate forecasting to the executive team.
What do you know?
– Proven to train and mentor high performing sales executives
– Technical Background
– Experience managing and forecasting a multi-million dollar B2B pipeline
– Experience with both national and international sales
– Majority of experience with long sales cycle pipelines
– Experience developing and managing a department-wide budget
– Proven experience creating and improving upon Go-To-Market strategies
– Experienced leader & builder that isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty
Why work with us?
- Winner of Inc. 50 Best Workplaces (2016 & 2017 honoree), San Diego Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work”(2016 & 2017), and SDVG Cool Company (2016)
- An exciting environment where we get to implement the great ideas we dream up
- Work with a great team that’s disrupting an enormous industry
- Building tools that impact the financial well being of millions around the world
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision coverage (100% paid for employee)
- 401(k) plan
- Great colleagues
- San Diego office
To apply, send cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.